What is the 'Pro' Workshop? (For BOTH Basic & Advanced Grads)
Over the years, PSYCH-K originator Rob Williams and some of the more experienced Instructors have discovered or devised a variety of protocols — building on the fundamental balance processes — that have never been taught in any Workshop. There simply isn't time in a two day Basic or four day Advanced, given everything else that is packed into those days, to teach these useful but lesser known processes. We have bundled these 'extras' into the Professionals' Course. We have also included marketing tips to increase referrals of clients into your practice.
The Course is intended primarily for those who are practicing PSYCH-K as a profession, that is, charging a fee for facilitation, but is a valuable addition to your own personal development.
You do not have to attend the Advanced Integration Workshop to participate in the Professionals' Course, although if you have attended the Advanced, or wish to, you can still benefit from what we have to share in this Course.
Now a three day course!
This workshop will be run in both New Zealand and Australia.
You will learn how to:
- Conduct effective and dynamic private sessions from start to finish
- Market PSYCH-K and increase client referrals into your practice
- Discover spiritual messages that may be present in pain, a dis-ease or addiction
- Work effectively with children
- Balance to transform traumas or other painful life experiences
- Address phobias, depression, anxiety
- Transform allergies
- Enhance sports performance and fitness
- Personally benefit from balances facilitated with others
- Gather messages and meaning from emotions
- Use 10 creative strategies for finding belief statements that pack a punch
- Facilitate an effective session by telephone (for those who have taken the Advanced Workshop)
- Deal with exceptions and conundra (confusion)
Overall, this is an opportunity to significantly sharpen your skill set and deepen your knowledge of and confidence with PSYCH-K.
What People Have To Say ......
I am thrilled and enthusiastic to put into practice the skills I have learnt. The setting was great and the feeling within our group made for an enjoyable experience.
Zdenka Holman, Kinesiologist, Sydney, NSW, AU
Pre-requisite is successful completion of a Basic Workshop, OR Basic and Advanced Workshops
DATES & LOCATION 2017
NZ - Wellington - August 13,14,15 (Sun, Mon, Tues)
Mana Natural Health & Beauty, 99 St Andrews Road, Plimmerton, Wellington
TIMES: 9am - 5.30pm
$900 (NZ$ for NZ workshop / $950 AU$ for Australian workshop)
$200 deposit due at time of registration to secure your place.
Balance due 1 week prior to the workshop.
Refresher Price - $450
Registration Please complete Registration form below.
Cancellation Policy: Should the workshop be cancelled, a full return of the deposit is payable as well as any balance paid.
If the workshop proceeds and you are unable to attend you may transfer the deposit to another workshop but otherwise non refundable.
NZ Electronic Deposit to Westpac 030481 0083264 00
Australian Electronic Deposit to ANZ 014555 251026539
Pay by Paypal
Please use the appropriate Add to Cart button for your country so you can pay in your own currency.